The Military Primary Care Research Network (MPCRN) promotes clinical inquiry, discovery and improvement to enhance patient care. Our Leadership Team is based at Uniformed Services University, and we connect medical professionals at the 15 military family medicine residency training sites to promote collaborative scientific inquiry.
MPCRN Motto: Better physicians. Better care.
MPCRN Research Priorities:
1. Military and Family Readiness
2. Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine
3. Decision Making and Decision Support (Health Services Research)
The two main ways to Participate with the MPCRN are:
1. Investigator-Initiated Original Research. The MPCRN can provide guidance in study design, statistical analysis and editorial/publishing assistance.
2. Network Opportunities. MPCRN facilitates connections to upcoming or ongoing projects that are seeking local Physician Champions.
MPCRN Leadership Team: Works within the Department of Family Medicine at Uniformed Services University in Bethesda, MD and can be reached at:
Director: Paul Crawford, MD; firstname.lastname@example.org